Collection of your personal information
When Warbooks collects any personal information on our corporate website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Some of the reasons why we collect your personal information include the registration to membership programs or newsletter subscriptions; providing registered users a more personalized and meaningful experience on the Warbooks website.
Uses of your personal information:
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide better products and services to our customers and end-users. Your completion of any questionnaires is voluntary.
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. Managers & Directors does not store the personal information of the third party. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address. To meet contract obligations.
We do supply subscriptions to some newsletters as requested by you. In addition, each email newsletter includes instructions on how you can unsubscribe from that particular mailing.
You may also unsubscribe from Warbooks various newsletters by sending a letter or fax, including your name, email address, and the title of the marketing material you wish to unsubscribe from to:
Sharing your personal information
We may customize websites or newsletters for certain users based on the information they previously provided or that was collected through our websites in order to enhance the overall web experience.
Security of your personal information
Warbooks is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. While we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit.
We recommend you take every precaution in protecting your personal information when you are on the Internet. For example, change your passwords often, use a combination of letters and numbers when creating passwords, and make sure you use a secure browser.
Warbooks will not retain your personal information longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites, which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites.
Warbooks newsgroups and forums are public. Please consider this before posting material to them.
Validating of our privacy practices
Warbooks agrees in the importance of notifying you of the following:
What information of yours is collected
How your information is used.
With whom we may share your information.
Need help with an unsubscribe request?
Please contact us by using email@example.com. To aid in processing your request, please include the following details:
Your contact information
Details of the request (e.g. change of e-mail address, unsubscribe from a newsletter, review of personal information, etc.)
Questions or Comments?